Below are the terms and conditions for our Auto-Pay Membership contracts. To purchase our Auto-Pay Membership, click here, or stop by the studio today.
This MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT sets forth the Terms and Conditions under which the undersigned individual shall be granted the privileges of membership at Suncrest Yoga, LLC, a West Virginia limited liability company (“Suncrest Yoga”).
The individual member acknowledges and agrees to have read and understood this Membership Agreement and will be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Unlimited Access to Classes. Member shall, upon payment of the Membership Dues set forth below, have unlimited access to yoga (excluding Prenatal Yoga & SUP Yoga) and body barre classes offered by Suncrest Yoga at its studio located at 1052H Maple Drive, Morgantown, WV, 26505 (the “Studio”). All memberships are non-transferable and may not be shared.
2. Dues. Upon execution of this Membership Agreement, Member shall pay to Suncrest Yoga the Membership Dues pursuant to Member’s chosen plan as set forth below:
Members who elect this membership are required to continue their membership for a minimum of three months and are subject to a $99 cancellation fee if membership is canceled prior to the third month of membership. Following the initial 3 month membership period, membership will be retained on a month to month basis. Dues will be automatically charged to Member’s credit card or withdrawn from personal checking account each month during the term of the Member’s membership at Suncrest Yoga. Upon receipt by Suncrest Yoga of notification by Member of Member’s desire to cancel their own membership in accordance with the notification requirements of Section 3 below, Suncrest Yoga shall, after the end of the 30-day notification period, discontinue further automatic withdrawals from Member’s credit card or personal checking account. If Member's auto-payment is declined or fails for any reason, then the membership will be suspended until payment has successfully been made, and Member will be assessed a $30 late fee.
3. Notification of Cancellation. The Member acknowledges and agrees that Suncrest Yoga will only cancel Member’s membership upon the receipt by Suncrest Yoga of
written notification 30 days prior to the next scheduled auto-pay date. Written notification must be emailed to Suncrest Yoga at email@example.com (Subject line should read “Yoga Membership” and
body of email must identify the name of Member wishing to cancel membership). Phone, verbal or voice mail cancellations will not be accepted or effective. Suncrest Yoga will send a confirmation email
upon receipt of cancellation email notice from canceling Members.
4. Release of Liability. Member acknowledges and agrees that the practice of yoga includes inherent risks and that their membership at the Studio is contingent upon Member’s execution of an Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risks and Release of Liability Agreement, the terms and conditions of which are incorporated into this Membership Agreement as if restated herein in its entirety.
5. Modification. This Agreement may only be modified by the mutual written agreement of both parties hereto. No oral statement shall in any manner modify or otherwise affect the terms and conditions set forth herein.
6. Entire Agreement. The parties agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all previous communications, proposals, representations and agreements whether oral or written relating to the subject matter hereof.
7. Waiver. Waiver by Suncrest Yoga of any breach of any term, covenant or condition herein contained shall not be deemed a waiver of such term, covenant or condition, or any subsequent breach of the same or any other term, covenant or condition herein contained.