First time customers should plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to class in order to fill out paperwork and get acquainted with our
New Customer Special Pricing Options:
Power Vinyasa Yoga/Gentle Yoga/Barre
$49 for 1 Month Unlimited Yoga or Barre
$59 for 1 Month Unlimited Yoga AND Barre
First Class: $10
- Yoga/Barre mats
- Exercise balls and bands
- Shower facilities with complimentary shampoo, conditioner, and body wash
- Water cooler
- Cubbies for personal belongings
- The studio is locked during classes to keep your belongings safe!
What to bring:
- Water bottle
- Sweat towel
- Especially recommended for heated classes!
- Personal yoga mat (optional)
- Yoga mat towel (optional)
- Shower towel (optional)
What to wear to Yoga:
- Comfortable workout clothing; the studio is heated to 85 degrees for heated classes, so think about keeping cool when you dress!
- A hairband or headband is never a bad idea to keep longer hair from getting in your face!
- Yoga classes are generally done barefoot
What to wear to Body Barre:
- Comfortable workout clothing; the studio is unheated for this class, so you may want to consider layering for colder months!
- Barre classes are generally done barefoot, however, some students prefer to wear grippy socks. It's totally up to you!
- What to wear:
- Comfortable clothing, all classes are unheated, so layering is never a bad idea!
- Prenatal Yoga is generally done barefoot
- What to bring:
- Water bottle
- A light snack for yourself (we offer complimentary granola bars as needed during class. We have gluten free options as well as nut free options, but feel free to
bring whatever you like/best suits your diet!)
Have questions for us? Give us a call or fill out our contact form! Contact info can be found in the
orange side bar!