First time customers should plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to class in order to fill out paperwork and get acquainted with our
What we have:
- Yoga/Barre mats to borrow
- Exercise balls and rings
- Cubbies for personal belongings (studio is locked during classes!)
- Water cooler
What to bring:
- Water bottle
- Sweat towel (especially recommended for heated classes!)
- Personal yoga mat (optional)
- Yoga mat towel (optional)
What to wear to Yoga:
- Comfortable workout clothing; the studio is heated to 85 degrees for heated classes, so think about keeping cool when you dress!
- A hairband or headband is never a bad idea to keep longer hair from getting in your face!
- Yoga classes are generally done barefoot
What to wear to Body Barre:
- Comfortable workout clothing; the studio is unheated for this class, so you may want to consider layering for colder months!
- Barre classes are generally done barefoot, however, some students prefer to wear grippy socks. It's totally up to you!
Have questions for us? Give us a call or fill out our contact form! Contact info can be found in the
orange side bar!